Indian Fiscal Budget 1997-98: EXIM POLICY 1997-2002
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
- General Provisions Regarding Exports and Imports
- Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme
- Duty Exemption Scheme
- Diamond, Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Schemes
- Export Oriented Units, Units in Export Processing Zones, Units in Electronic Hardware Technology Parks and Software Technology Parks.
- Deemed Exports
- Export Houses/Trading Houses/ Star Trading Houses/ Super Star Trading Houses
- Export Promotion Councils
- Negative List of Imports
- Negative List of Exports
Prev | Index |Next
<Highlights>..<Analysis>..<Ask the Finance Minister>
Coverage of The Indian Budget 1997-98 LIVE on the WWW
Brought to the Web by MediaWeb India, on The Indian Economy Overview (http://www.m-web.com).
Please contact the WebMaster for any information or feedback.